Diesel Power Generation
- GSE has designed and constructed more than 65 diesel power plants in rural Alaska.
- Services include engineering, site control, permitting, and construction administration.
- Designs typically include automatic paralleling and load sharing switchgear and SCADA system controls, which enable fuel efficiency, remote assistance, and reliable integration of renewable energy.
- GSE is a leader in air quality permitting and has worked with agencies to affect EPA rules that apply to diesel generators in rural Alaska.
- We specify EPA-compliant diesel engines based on fuel efficiency, heat rejection rates, and lifecycle costs. Safety, reliability and efficiency the key.